Seattle SEO Jobs | Internet Marketing Jobs
At VUDU Marketing, we pride ourselves in hiring only the best of the best, true experts. Nothing less will do for our clients. Do you think you fit the bill? If so, read on! We are always looking for people who are intimately familiar with:
- Search Engine Optimization (On-site SEO, Link building, Indexing, International SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reputation Management (SERM, Brand Tracking)
- Local Maps Optimization (Citations, Local Profile Creation)
- Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst (Certifications a plus)
If you are looking for a job to “learn the ropes”, this is not the place for you.
All positions offer competitive pay and a remote working opportunity (work wherever you want, whenever you want.) We are a 100% virtual office, so a computer, Skype and high speed internet at your home are an absolute must. All positions are currently 1099 positions that pay a flat rate per project (ranging from $500-$5,000 per project.) Confidentiality agreements are of course required, but contractors are not subject to non-competes so you are free to do other consulting work as you see fit.
As odd as this may sound, there is some required reading prior to applying to work with VUDU Marketing:
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Rework by Jason Fried & David Hansson
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World by Peter Shankman
Because our positions are contractor positions, we need to know that you have both the skills to do the work and the knowledge to manage your time and the customer experience well. These books teach the critical importance of thinking outside the box, improving efficiency, knowing your worth and understanding the importance of phenomenal customer service. Questions about these books WILL be a part of the interview process.
College degrees mean absolutely nothing to us. We’ll take 4 years of solid work experience over 4 years of school any day, and we’d much rather see a portfolio than a transcript.
While we don’t currently have any openings available, we are always accepting resumes from qualified individuals. If you are interested in a career with VUDU Marketing, please email your resume, cover letter, and examples of previous work to Careers at VUDUMarketing dot com. Do you have what it takes to join our team?