At VUDU Marketing, we pride ourselves in hiring only the best of the best, true experts. Nothing less will do for our clients. Do you think you fit the bill? If so, read on! We are always looking for people who are intimately familiar with:
- Search Engine Optimization (On-site SEO, Link building, Indexing, International SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Instagram)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reputation Management (SERM, Brand Tracking)
- Local Maps Optimization (Citations, Local Profile Creation)
- Google Analytics and/or SiteCatalyst (Certifications a plus)
If you are looking for a job to “learn the ropes”, this is not the place for you.
All positions offer competitive pay and a remote working opportunity (work wherever you want, whenever you want.) We are a 100% virtual office, so a computer, Skype and high speed internet at your home are an absolute must. All positions are currently 1099 positions that pay a flat rate per project (ranging from $500-$5,000 per project.) Confidentiality agreements are of course required, but contractors are not subject to non-competes so you are free to do other consulting work as you see fit.
For full-time employees, there are some amazing benefits:
- High-speed internet at your home (on us; preferably Gigabit if you can get it)
- We’ll cover the subscription cost for Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Spotify (gotta take breaks to be productive!)
- Paid, paid vacation – In addition to normal vacation days, all FT employees get $5,000 each year to cover an epic vacation (No phone or email on vacation!)
- Unlimited vacation days (within reason) – As long as your work is done on-time, and high-quality…take the time you need to recharge 🙂
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 100% covered for both you and your family (and we mean 100%; we’ll even cover your deductible, and your co-pay up to the out-of-pocket limit)
- A subscription to Headspace.com (we’re big believers in meditation)
- Meals at the office a few times a week (lunch, dinner, whatever)
- We also cover the cost of various productivity tools, such as Dropbox, Evernote, Trello, etc.
- Conferences – We send each employee to at least 1-2 industry conferences per year. Ticket, travel expenses and meals are all covered by us.
- A book budget…we’ll give you $20/mo to spend on Kindle books to help improve your work skills (has to be a business relevant book)
- And, last but not least, a training budget. If you find a course on Udemy, Coursera, Udacity, etc. that isn’t free, let us know, and we’ll probably cover that too.
Sounds pretty damn epic, right? It is…but we only hire the best. So, as odd as this may sound, there is some required reading prior to applying to work with VUDU Marketing:
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Rework by Jason Fried & David Hansson
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Satisfaction by Gregory Berns
We only hire rebels, troublemakers, and self-motivated types (counterintuitive, but there you have it). These books teach the critical importance of thinking outside the box, improving efficiency, knowing your worth and understanding what makes people tick. Questions about these books WILL be a part of the interview process.
College degrees mean absolutely nothing to us. We’ll take 4 years of solid work experience over 4 years of school any day of the week, and we’d much rather see a portfolio than a transcript. If you’ve wasted the time and money to get an MBA, don’t even bother to apply.
There are no current openings, but we are always accepting resumes from qualified individuals. If you are interested in a career with VUDU Marketing, please email your resume, cover letter, and examples of previous work to Careers at VUDUMarketing dot com.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?